Favorite High-End Foundation: Nars sheer glow Review!

 

 

 


Hello Girls,


Nars sheer glow! oh nars sheer glow.... Ok I need to stop being weird. I started using this foundation exactly four weeks ago. Its been on my wish list FOREVER! literally. Its been raved about by so many YouTubers and Bloggers and lets not forget instagram girl, basically a foundation which has been the TALK in the beauty industry.

I am using the shade "NEW GUINEA" an almost perfect match if it wasn't due to my hyperpigmentation but that's the case with every foundation, cant get my perfect shade as I'm not one color.



I little background on my experience with foundation. I first tried a color Lighter than me lol which can be seen on my previous post (Makeup for beginners) and then went to MAC to get myself the Studio fix foundation which broke me out and was FULL FULL coverage (which I personally don't like). I then went on to try Revlon Photoready which contained glitter/shimmer (so annoying) and then the Revlon Colorstay took my heart (Drug store FAVORITE). I then tried a bunch of others which I didn't like but this one took a piece of my heart.

NARS SHEER GLOW: checklist

Price:     £31 (here)

Size: 30ml

Coverage: Medium/Full (buildable)

Photographs : AMAZINGLY!

Skin type: For normal to dry or dry skin

Finish:  A natural radiant finish, leaving skin feeling soft

Consistency: Fluid

Overall rating: 10


I cant find a single flaw that's not true I just remember one thing that disappointed me as soon as I got home. The PACKAGING! the black box is cute and love the Nars logo but I am talking about the actual bottle!!! Its a glass bottle with a textured lid, which has NO PUMP! What theeeeeeeeee........ the worst thing is the lady at the counter didn't tell me it wouldn't have a pump, if she did I would have at least bought myself one. Without a pump the product is easily wasted as the amount coming out cannot be controlled.

Checklist edit

Packaging: POOR as it has no pump

Overall rating edit: 8


I hope this post was useful to anyone looking for a very natural glow to their skin using foundation.

Thanks for reading.

P.s. This is the strawberry & pomegranate scented candle from Morrison's. SMELLS soooooo good!  *taking a deep breath right now to inhale its goodness* aha


*Tip: use a damp beauty blender/sponge to apply it for a natural look*

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment